Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 4 Reading Reflection

1) The most surprising thing to me was to hear that adults only use a small percentage of their creativity. It reminds me of a similar quote about us only being able to use a small portion of our brains which I've heard is not true. But the fact that we are rarely creative is actually shocking. How can someone even measure that?

2) Nothing in the reading really confused everything was very straightforward if anything it was the fact that you can get a percentage for the amount of creative activity one uses.

3) I would ask the author about his theory that ideas come in random moments. Is it a very good idea or theme that you've never thought of before? How much refining does this idea usually need before it is even plausible? What would be considered an idea? I would just like to clarify those things up cause it would seem to me that the best ideas would come from long deliberation.

4) I didn't think the author was wrong about anything just because It was more new information than anything. I had no pre-conceptions on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment