2) I think everyone has the need for this. Even if you do have AAA you would be saving money by having an app that could do this
3) Do you remember a time when you got locked out of your car?
What didn't you like about this experience?
How long did it take you to solve the problem?
How expensive was it to solve the problem?
4) Interview over the phone: I called a random girl I met while i was out last night and she was fine with doing the interview. Her name is Kat.
Me: Hey Kat so I'm just going to ask you about something and you can tell me about your experience. You can tell me whatever you want about it.
Kat: sounds good!
Me: So have you ever left your keys inside of your car and been locked out?
Kat: Oh my god! Yes! Recently too!
Me: Oh no! Can you tell me about what it was like?
Kat: Well I had just finished doing groceries and I had to make more than one trip because it was a lot of stuff that i had to bring in. So i guess in my first round I got some bags and my key must have fell inside the trunk! So i close it so that no one takes anything while i take my first round of groceries inside and when i come back i realized that i had dropped them in there. It was so bad
Me: What?! That sounds horrible so yours isn't like the normal cases where it's on a seat or something or the ignition. But the trunk. So what did you do? How did you get them back?
Kat: Well luckily I had AAA and I was able to call them and get it fixed.
Me: Wow lucky for you that they had it. Was it still a frustrating experience? How long did it take to get solved?
Kat: Actually they take a while to get there so about thirty minutes I would say.
Me: That sounds like a while. Was that the most frustrating part of it or was there something more annoying.
Kat: I think what was bothering me the most was that I had meat and Ice cream in there and you can't really leave those things in trunks for too long. The meat ended up being fine but the ice cream did get a little melted.
Me: Oh no! ice cream is my favorite I'm sorry you had to go through that! But anyway, thank you for your time!
Kat: No problem.
5) This is a very frustrating thing for people. The stories are very vivid and you can tell it was a bothersome time. Also I think people are looking for ways to beat the system already like one of the interviewees mentioned. It's definitely an opportunity. Even though some people don't find as frustrating, they do hate the fact that it's such a small detail that they have to look after.
6) They are very nerve racking and it's not something you can get done in one shoot. They do get easier once you start doing them. The most challenging part is remembering the questions without looking at a paper in order to get a more natural response.
No comments:
Post a Comment