Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1

I present: Major Key

A more practical and time efficient way of dealing with keys stuck inside a vehicle. Many of us have to deal with minute things such as these that I feel have no place in our modern world. I don't think that a key locked in a car should be an issue we should have to worry about. Thats's why with Major Key I plan to give digital access to locked car doors. Where in the case of an accidental left behind key willl not take up the next hour of your time.

2 comments:

  1. I personally have had this problem and I think that your idea is great! Just some tips for your next pitch is to cut down the time of your pitch, maybe make it a little more short and sweet. Also as a viewer I would've liked it to be closer up just so that you kind of walking around the room isn't distracting. Overall great job though!
    check out mine:http://andiev.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Major Key is an awesome idea! But I think that there were some things missing in your pitch. Your opening statements could have been condensed a little bit. I think that you should have probably went straight into the business idea because an elevator pitch is super quick and straightforward as you usually don't have a lot of time to explain your business plan. I also think that there was little to no information on your actual business plan. Major Key is a great idea, but how are you going to do it? What's your plan? How is this going to be affordable and profitable? Those are just a few things that came to mind. But I think you have a great business idea that could go very far! Thanks for sharing! Check out my blog at http://summerborges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete