Sunday, February 21, 2016

Free Money

  • I will mostly be by fraternity row because it's close to me and people walk by there.
  • Anyone who I see walking or maybe even people in groups so they're a bit distracted and i also benefit from talking to a group
  • I will say why i approached them
  • I plan to tell them that I always give back money to people because it makes me feel better about myself
  • I think i will be able to give away all 5 
 Had difficulty posting the videos on here but here are the links

https://youtu.be/Dzn-SDcISlg

https://youtu.be/fsO3kJ8ADxM






This exercise was actually a bit more awkward than I anticipated. I thought that giving 

away money would be enjoyable for both parties but it was actually a bit strange because 

it really is just a dollar and not that great of a sum. People were actually on their way to do

something so they were a bit dismissive too. On one of the videos the guy actually paused 

when he saw me recording so it was almost like i owed him a dollar for weirding him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment