Thursday, February 11, 2016

Idea Napkin No. 1

1) I am a visionary. I spend my days wondering what my contribution to society will be and how I will make a dent on the future and on history books many years from now. This business would serve as one of many ideas I plan to implement on the world through out my life. I plan to solve simple problems and advance humanity.
2) People occasionally make the mistake of locking their cars with keys inside the car still. We shouldn't have to stress about trifling things like that. I will save people's time and not make them stress in the chance that something like this happens to them.
3) A great part about my idea is that it can help anyone who owns a car and even people who don't. Although it mostly helps those who do have a car, in the occasion that there is more than one person in a car that gets locked with no way of opening it, they will not have to waste time either.
4) This is a very frustrating thing the happens to people all the time. I would say even dozens of time a day in America. Money is already paid to insurance company for this simple service and they pay it more than once. With my product it would be a one time purchase and that would be the end of it. In fact, I might even offer it for free.
5) There is no product like this on the market, only cars that don't allow the car to lock if there is a key inside. Yet even so, sometime a key can get locked in the trunk of the car and that feature is obsolete. My product will be applicable to every car out there.
All these elements fit together. Overall, it is a product that will save people time and stress. It will be something very easy to use and there is nothing like it on the market. It is a sound idea.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kevin,
    I lock my keys inside my car all the time. I would be a customer for sure. What is it exactly? A way to unlock it from the outside? Would it be with a finger print? I am all up for the idea of saving people time and stress. Good luck with this project.

    Below is a link to view my idea napkin # 1:

    http://felixalfaroent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never locked my keys in my car, thankfully! But I do know a few people who have. When it happens it is super time consuming and frustrating. If you could figure something out to help people in these situations, that would be awesome.

    Here is my idea napkin no. 1 if you feel like checking it out:
    http://kprovey.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kevin, I have not looked into your idea much as this is the first time I comment on your blog. But i am assuming you propose some sort of device that will unlock one's car in the event that the keys are locked inside. I myself have locked my keys in the trunk like you said and it is no fun. If i had a device or service that could quickly unlock my car without invading my privacy, I would really love it. This is indeed a problem that anyone can come across whether they are careless or not. All i can say is to continue to develop your idea and try to be a little more explanatory in future posts about your concept.

    check out my blog for other cool posts!

    http://shamelesslylearning.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete