Sunday, February 21, 2016

Week 7 reading reflection

1) I wouldn't actually consider it too surprising, but the marketing strategies used were a bit new to me. They helped me visualize how to sell to people and not who to sell to even though they seem like complete different things.
2)
Initially the fact that signaling out customers who purchase more is sometimes better surprised me. But then i started to think about it and It made a lot of sense because of the 80/20 rule which would means that 80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your customers
3)
Does this work for all companies regardless of how old they are? At the beginning shouldn't you be focusing on any customers?
4)
I do not have disagreements. As i said before, i was a little skeptical at first but then I related to other things that i have learned and realized it was actually great information

No comments:

Post a Comment