Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Exit Strategy

1) 
So I think that one of my favorite and most important aspects of Entrepreneurship is to be able to have the freedom to do as you please. I feel like I wouldn't be able to face that decision until I know exactly the state of the company and just how I'm feeling. But for the sake of the assignment, If my business was super successful I think I would keep it until I find another business venture that interests me even more.
2) 
I am going with this route because many things interest me and I feel as if I want to create many different businesses of different types. 
3) 
No I don't think it has influenced anything because even so I'm not set on doing something for the ending. If i create something, no matter what it is, I want it to be massively successful. That is all I care about. So I will do whatever it is I need to accomplish that and everything else is just second to that.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kevin,

    First of all, great job on this post. I think it's great that you want to stay with your venture until the end. I'm not sure what your venture is so I can't give any explicit details but wanting to invest in multiple businesses is very interesting but can be taunting as well. Moving from business to business shows growth, and I feel that is a good exist strategy.

    If you would like, you can check out my blog here: http://stthach.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin,
    I have to say you are very right, no one could tell whether to sell or not to sell their venture until they know exactly the state of their venture and how are they feeling by then. My dad sold his first venture which grew up to be one of the most successful companies in Bolivia, where I'm from. My siblings and I dreamt to work there someday and keep it growing. The day he told us he was selling the company it was like a death to us, we were mourning. One day I asked him why, that company was his life for more than 30 years. He started from zero and made that company from scratch, it was all him. He told me "it was time" He needed time for him, for his children, for his personal things. He said "I have other priorities now" I guess is like you said, he was feeling he needed other things, and by the time he sold the company it wasn't the first offer he got, but it was the offer he accepted to sell "his life work" like he used to say. Feel free to leave comment on my own post http://cabuawad.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete