Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Very Short Interview, Part 2

1)
I think that the first interview highlights the three questions that Entrepreneur's should be asking themselves everyday. Sometimes you can get lost in the motion of things and you lose touch with your audience.
2)
Interview : 
Jorge: Hey Kevin nice to speak to you again. 
Kevin: Thanks for taking the time! My first question is, what made you decide to push yourself out of employment and into running your own thing.
Jorge: It's many things: ambition, freedom. It's more of the type of person you are. The go-getter mentality. 
Kevin: Usually people assume most risks are taken in the beginning. Do you still take risks?
Jorge: Yes! Even though it's as stable as it is, money is charged every month so you have to appropriately allocate your money. There's risk taking in that because sometimes your needs are not as important as saving some money.
Kevin: That makes perfect sense. Are there any new  marketing methods you've been trying since we last met?
Jorge: Funny enough, I have been ! I've been getting a hang of the social media and starting to invest some more time in there. Always room for growth.

3)
I think the progress that I have made hasn't been in terms of understanding entrepreneurship. It's been more of just identifying the right things and focusing on the right things. Asking the right questions, understanding how to sell better. So I have improved my efficiency. Jorge definitely seems to agree!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kevin. I totally agree with you that entrepreneurship is a constructive process. Asking the right questions, the big insightful questions, gets you more valuable answers that help you to make yourself and your business better than you can imagine. Understanding how other entrepreneurs and your customers think is key to your business. Keep up the good work!

    Here is the URL to my blog post:
    http://rolononariver.blogspot.com/2016/04/very-short-interview-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kevin,
    It's your friend Brandon here. I am glad you are doing well. I hope Jorge is a real person. I also hope you read this message. Best of luck going forward and if you become the next Elon Musk do not forget about me. Talk to you later I love you.

    ReplyDelete