Sunday, April 17, 2016

Google Gold

Google Gold
1) 
I honestly did not do as much as I should have although some of the title's assigned for the assignments (such as this one) contain keywords that can get many hits. 
2)
I wanted the keywords to be something that most people were bound to search for. Thing like success, progress, money. They're all things that would catch the attention of most people and that still have a lot to do with what I'm posting. So it's not false.
3) 
I use social media to target audiences and generate activity for my posts. I think that social media is a powerful tool and the better we understand it the more successful we could be with it. Social media was still a bit receptive of my blog because, like i said, you have to understand what to say. Also you have to have prolonged efforts that take place over a long time. Repetition in anything is the most powerful tool.
4)
I think my most viral post was Venture concept because it was the most neat. I did not generate much activity due to social media. Therefore, my best crafted one probably got the most because it was the one of highest quality.
5)
No I did not make it to the first page with my Keywords. I used Keywords that are very specified but widely used so there are many other professional articles in front of mine. I was well past the double digits so i could not find where I appeared.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin,

    While I know that many people search for success, progress, and money, I think it would have been better to stick with keywords that people don't normally use so that you could've been more at the top of the search results. It's like that concept of being a big fish in a little pond, as opposed to a little fish in a big pond. Especially with a new venture, you definitely want to be at the top. I also didn't do as much as I could have in terms of keywords, but at least all of our titles are correct and we have the social media outlet of YouTube to help us. I'm almost positive that you'll be able to relate to my post:
    http://nataliem775.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kevin, I really enjoyed your post in which it was made a lot of sense and was easy to read. I would have to agree with Natalie though because there were many other key words you could have used that would have got more traction. I feel as though everyone got most traction on the you tube post because it was another social media that was an entire other website. Check mine out! http://gerb95.blogspot.com/2016/04/very-short-interview-with-entrepreneur.html

    ReplyDelete