Sunday, February 14, 2016

Customer Interviews No. 3

1) I intend on asking when they would see the idea having an application in the customers life. Im going to gauge if this is something that they consider beneficial to a great extent.
2) 


3) People genuinely enjoyed the idea and were excited to see something like this. They quickly identified the benefits. I think this will change my confidence in the business and really appreciate my idea more.


2 comments:

  1. Kevin,

    You did a great job with the interviews. Positive customer feedback is a great confidence booster. It can be nerve-wracking asking strangers to comment on an idea or business you may have put a lot of effort into, especially if they shoot that idea down. I'm glad your interviews went well, feel free to check out mine (http://taylorjnoe.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kevin, great job on your interviews. You see to have a knack for customer interaction and you do all of your interviews with confidence. I also liked your idea to present your business concept to the interviewees at the beginning of the interview. This allows your potential customers to be as educated as possible, yielding the best interviews possible. Unfortunately, I missed this assignment, so I can't provide a link to my own blog post.

    ReplyDelete