2) I think the naming of primary data and secondary data can throw you of a bit. you would think that you gather them in the order of importance but it's actually the opposite. But it makes sense because even in science when you try to solve a problem you start with what you know.
3) I would ask him if he thinks that social media marketing will completely take over and will lead until there is something better. I would also ask if he think's there's any downside to social media marketing. I would want to know because at the time he wrote this these questions are probably no as easily answered as now.
4) I did not disagree with anything. The author clearly has done his research because it matches a lot of what I know about marketing and he actually informed me some more
No comments:
Post a Comment