Sunday, March 27, 2016

Amazon Whisperer

THE FUTURE OF LOCKING SYSTEMS

Current means of revenue: 
Right now, in my business concept, the way I would be making money is from the purchase of the app. Every time my app is purchased, a device for the car is also include in the purchase. You can also buy devices individually.

The Next Step:
I think to build off of what I started, I can start approaching different ways to have access to your home and other things (maybe even storage). Basically the same concept but a more convenient way to get inside your home and even check if it's locked.

About The Next Step:
The future for the company with this new edition would solidify a basis for which the company is a renown provider for similar type of products and make the business more of an industry. This would foster more trust in a company and would set me aside as one who specializes in things of the sort.

As Similar as it Gets:

The closest thing i can find that compares to my idea would be alternatives to unlocking your door. Specifically, finger print technology.  Although it's a great technology and very futuristic it barely has reviews or interest because it is very expensive and almost seems useless with the current ways we open our doors.

Reviews:
There are no reviews for the product. I'm sure many people find it interesting but it's not something you should be paying close to $200 for.

Changes:
My modification and improvement for the idea is making it easily available, easily installable, and the comfort of being able to operate when you're away.

Overview of the edition:
Like I already mentioned, it will solidify my place in the market, and establish my name as a company who is extremely innovative in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment