Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3

1)


2)  I think the feedback from last pitch was fair. I think they brought up good points. I should have been more specific and I should address the safety of being able to use the device. They are things that if a presentation or pitch lacks, people will have questions or concerns.
3) I decided to be even more specific about my idea and how it would work. By being more specific I also addressed the safety of the idea.

2 comments:

  1. I think you have a great idea, but my worry is if the app can be hacked and hackers can then steal your car. I also think that changing car companies to have keys that can connect to their phones will be a difficult to overcome, but if you can get pass that I think your on to something incredible! Here is a link to my blog if you are interested in checking out what I am working on. http://ufstudentpost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, minus the potential for hackers. I liked your pitch and the way you described your idea. The app seems fairly easy to create and market. The technology of the paired device in the car probably already exists, making it tangible. This would also be a good solution to making cars that aren't push-to-start, be push-to-start, which would be a unique way to market the idea.
    Check out my post here: http://ericarego.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete