Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 11 Reading Reflection

READING FEEDBACK
Biggest surprise:
I really enjoyed reading, and learning how they go about the innovation. Usually that can be a very hazy topic with the only solution to it being just do it. But I was surprised at how well it was structured and described in the reading

Confusions: 
Although, I already do a lot of reading on the topic, I started to consider the fact that it's contradicting to be systematic about something that implies breaking away from a system. But regardless I guess not just sticking to serendipitous ideas and coupling the to strategies is the way to go.

Questions:
I really do believe ideas can come from anywhere, but when brainstorming for new things wouldn't it be very time consuming to get feedback from a lot of people?
Is the strategy mentioned best for a specific type of company or can it really work with whatever you're organizing/ operating? (assuming it's not just companies)

Disagreements:
Nothing really, the author was spot on about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment